Saturday, August 21, 2010

NEW Olay White Radiance Pristine White Essence & Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX

Today came my package from Sasa.com! I was really excited because I had been eyeing on the new Olay whitening essence ever since I came to hear about its benefits sometime in May this year... Along with my package was the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX.

NEW! Olay White Radiance Pristine White Essence 40ml

Comes in a drip bottle...

Olay products claim to have the counter skincare brands quality with drug store price tags. Indeed, I have been using their Total Effect 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream (night use) and I do find the results just as good as my Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF15 (morning use). I checked out Watson's almost everyday and still no signs of the new essence for sale in Singapore yet. So you can imagine how ecstatic I was when Sasa.com posted this up!

Anyway, so what's so good about this product? Unlike other whitening products which only help to lighten your dark spots, this product claims to be able to prevent the production of melanin before they are formed. At the same time, of course it will help lighten existing spots, even out skin tone and provide lasting hydration.

It comes in a drip bottle which makes the essence really hygienic and convenient to use! Since I am still using my L'oreal White Perfect Radiance Boosting Double Essence, I will give updates on the effectiveness of this essence at a later time =)

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX 80ml

The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX is definitely not a new product. But I have heard so many wonderful things about this that I finally decided to get it. This is a product where you apply after your moisturiser before you go to sleep. This is like an overnight mask and you do not have to rinse after application. It claims to provide intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effects for the skin. It is also supposed to relax your skin while you are sleeping. I am going to try this tonight...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm curious - how did the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX work for you? :D thx

ashura said...

Hmmm I guess it works for me moderately. It moisturises skin and stuff… but I don't feel any miracle the next day...