Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miss Me Crosses Skinny Cargo Pants (Olive)

I never knew that cargo pants can look so casual, yet glam and fashionable!!

 Miss Me Crosses Skinny Cargo in Olive, US$88

I first got introduced to this American brand 'Miss Me' when I came across it in Taiwan while shopping in the departmental store. 

I was very attracted to its slightly gothic/punk designs - lace and leather, crosses and wings, studs and rhinestones, lots of grey, black and red.

I ordered this pair of cargo pants from their official online store. It has 2 side pockets (thigh area), and each pocket is embellished with rhinestones and rivets, which form the shape of a cross. The whole design is kind of chunky but that is why I love it! Photos don't do it justice!


Even the front button closure is very stylish

 The back pockets are just as funky


Large corner pocket rhinestones

The pants are very well made with thick cotton and polyurethane. It sits comfortably at my hips and is able to hide my unsightly tummy fats ^^; They are meant to be worn as crops but I prefer to fold the hem of pants down and wear as long pants. The design is versatile. I can go for the casual look by matching it with simple tank and sandals, or dress up the look with a pretty blouse and heels. 

The online shopping experience was fuss free and fast. They ship internationally. I ordered on 11 July, and it arrived yesterday, 18 July. They were delivered by DHL. The shipping fee was around US$40, which was definitely expensive, but when I think of how much cheaper it is to get online than from the stores in Taiwan (I got a pair of jeans at NT5980 [approx US$206] there, which later I discovered costs only US$98 on the website), I didn't mind the shipping.

I will buy from them again!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These cargo pants are really cute! I love the detailing on them :D

And thank you so much for following my blog! You write great beauty reviews - I'm a new follower of your blog as well :)