Saturday, September 17, 2011

New! Maquillage Essence Glamorous Rouge

I received the sample of all 6 shades of Maquillage's latest Essence Glamourous Rouge after purchasing 2 of the actual size a few days ago (with vouchers again lol, this time from husband --> this is the only good thing about using credit cards… you get to redeem vouchers)! 

Maquillage Essence Glamorous Rouge, 6g, $43 each


I seldom rave about lip colors, except for maybe Lavshuca's Moist Melting Rouge, because lip products are quite the same, most of the time.  

HOWEVER! This is one of those collections that I just feel like getting all the shades - great colors, great texture, great shine --> everything!

There is a special ingredient in this essence rouge called Bounce Hold Coating Silicon, that works to plump up lips, giving it a fuller 3D effect that is similar to cosmetic lip treatments (according to brochure).


The shades in the swatch might look a bit more intense than the photos below, because I applied the colors thickly.
 (click on photo to get a better view of the shades ^_^)


Original lip color

RS794 Blush Rose

PK393 Hot Pink - I got this: not that 'hot pink' in my opinion, very wearable!

RS595 Rouge Rose - this is my favorite color! Too bad I didn't get it :(

OR292 Tint Coral - there is always one of these shades in all new lip color collections.
A 'safe' color. Good for most skin colors and most makeup looks. I got this too.

RD791 Harmonious Red - erm… is this a red?

BE790 Nude Glamour Beige - a brownish beige

My lips look really plump and juicy after application. The shine is exceptional (like mirror), and the texture is comfortable, not too sticky, and moisturising. The rouge lasts well too. I didn't touch up for a good few hours, till after meals. 

I would probably have to hand over all my ATM cards to my husband, and cut up my credit card, to prevent myself from getting the rest of the 4 shades :)

3 comments:

Paula R. Alvarez said...

I love these lip shines.

Jacqueline said...

I'm loving Rouge Red on you, very pretty. Harmonious Red doesn't look red at all.

ShinyPrettyThings said...

wow these are so pretty on you!! i've heard good things abt these. must remember to hunt them down when i head to Asia at end of year!