Monday, February 13, 2012

Fashion Makeup/makeover for more friends/performances!

A quick sharing of some of my recent work - makeup related :)



Makeup: Ashura
Photography: Jensen
Model: Audrey 

The 2 photos above are taken for my makeup portfolio by my photography com web designer friend Jensen. This is 1 of the 3 looks I came up with last week during the photography session. More photos will be uploaded once I am free to go choose the rest from Jensen! 


Natural sweet and feminine makeup for LX, who was going to attend her friend's wedding dinner :)

Chic 'going out' makeup for XQ. Sassy and not over the top.


Smoky eyes for my friend W. She has such big eyes that I just wanted to do makeup for her! 





Bridal makeup and hair for WA. My hairstyle are more of the unconventional sort. I like braids and soft curls - more of those romantic looks.


Makeup for Indonesian performers at the Orchard Road Christmas performance 2011. Gold and turquoise eyes!

Blue and black eyeshadow for the Japanese performer, who wanted less eyeshadow after I was done. LOL.

The last performer I did makeup for that day (out of many many many others), who wanted the same smoky eye makeup I had on myself! Hahaha!


Hope you liked these looks ^_______^

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You did a great job!

SiSi Sparkles said...

love the before and after pics!

Janet said...

Nice makeovers..very lovely..=)

ShinyPrettyThings said...

beautiful work!! you're so talented. all the girls look so pretty =]

Unknown said...

awesome makeover ^^

ashura said...

Thank you all, for your encouraging words! :)

Unknown said...

You did a really great job with all of these looks! I really like the smokey eye looks you did the most :)